The Lifestyle Care Plan was created by a group of highly experienced and
knowledgeable caregivers. We have cared for strangers and for our own family
members. We have provided care to people in many living environments: in
hospitals, nursing homes, private homes, assisted living facilities and hospice
We know the problems and how difficult it can be for the person receiving care.
We know that providing care to someone is a highly individualized and uniquely
personal experience. We know that, without highly individualized and specific
information about a person, care often is limited to less than what is expected
We empathize with families and the struggles they have making decisions for
loved ones with less than adequate information.
We know how difficult is to make those decisions and what a burden it becomes
when they do not know what their loved one wants or needs.
We know how problematic it becomes when a person can no longer communicate
their wants and needs even though their wants and needs are still real and
As caregivers for many years, we know that truly effective care is the result
of many factors, not the least of which, is understanding that every person is
a unique and multifaceted individual with highly individualized wants, needs,
desires and values.
To provide a system that facilitates quality of life, dignity,
respect and self-determination for individuals in the care of others.
To establish the recognized consumer-driven care model in the Long-Term Health Care industry.
- Integrity - Every action we take reflects the highest ethical standards. We are
fair and honest in all our interactions.
- Client Orientation - We are customer focused. Our customers' needs drive our
- Character - We have a character focus rather than reputation.
- Proactive - Our product is a proactive approach to quality of life.
- Quality - We strive to achieve the highest standards of excellence.
- Professionalism - We seek to apply the best possible skills and knowledge to
our products and services.
- Respect - We treat others with respect and good will. We respect diversity and
value difference of opinion.
- Creativity - We value innovation and continuous improvement.
- Commitment - We are committed to our vision.